Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Is Getting Ridiculous

Why why why why why why?? I knew this was going to happen. I jinxed it with my post about being 97 for a little bit! I was doing great and now I have completely gained back everything I lost.
I have a new plan tho. I really think drinking all the tea was helping to curve my food cravings so I am going to buy more today and establish a rule that I must drink four water bottles worth each day along with 4 bottles of water. I can only eat fruits, vegetables, yogurt, chicken and and eggs until my beach vacation in two weeks. I'm going to the beach with all my friends and boyfriend so i HAVE TO BE AT 95lbs!! This is ten pounds in two weeks so basically a pound a day, but I think I can do this. As long as I don't binge and work on keeping with my diet and work outs I can do this.
The one problem is I'll be on vacation for part of this, but hopefully I'll have somewhere to store my tea. If not it will be rough four days however avoiding snacking won't be as hard.
I saw this on a site to show how much 10 pounds can make on a short girl...i need to lose ten pounds NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment