Friday, July 20, 2012

Famous Last Words

Well I'm going to start getting back on track. Famous last words, right?
But for real, I have two weeks until my beach vacation where I'm hoping to basically live in my bikini for four days. I have no room to slack.Today I purged alot but I refuse to let that be how I fit into my bikinis because honestly for me I don't think it helps lose weight, it's more to keep me mentally sane after I eat terribly.
Starting Saturday morning (when I wake up) I am starting hardcore. This means weighing in at the start and end of each day and eating pure if anything at all. My work outs must be full out.
I want to be 95lbs by August 4th. I can fucking do this. I got to 98 without trying too hardcore so I know this is possible if I stick with it and this time I'm starting from 102 not 105.
14 days. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment