Monday, July 16, 2012

Slacking

I don't know what is wrong with me I've been totally slacking. It is almost like I reached what I wanted and was like "Well now I know I can do it" and then went back to my old ways.
Another theory is that now that things have calmed down in my life I'm not on edge which is usually what helps keep me from eating because the nerves fill me.
Sky and I are officially going out and I spend so much time with him that my working out has taken a back seat but I'm determined to get back on schedule. I told him that I love hanging out with him but I can't keep not doing my work outs, he totally understood and said that as long as we got to hang out eventually he didn't care when in the day it was.
I don't know what I did to deserve him. Yesterday morning he called me his 'little firecracker' I adored it. It made me feel so spunky, plus I just love fireworks.
On the day we became FBO the EX texted me. I thought it was because of the new status but he never mentioned it. He was driving to his vacation spot with his family and had been listening to a tape that mentioned the area I live which caused him to start thinking about me. I kept it chill and said I was flattered that he was thinking about him. We left the conversation at that but being in contact with him froze my warm blood and I knew that I would start falling for him again if I didn't set things straight. I told him that I was seeing someone who I didn't want to lose and while I knew he met the texts friendly that I needed to tell him in order to make sure we kept our texts that way. The EX said he was happy for me and would leave me alone. I knew I would feel sick if I completely turned him away so I said it was okay for us to be friends as long as our friendship respected the fact that me and Sky are together. The EX was still reluctant since each time before I had dumped the guy I was seeing for him, but I clarified it for him that this time around we would not be seeing each other and we were not going to text all day long. We agreed that we could catch up every so often just like old friends, which is what I'm hoping we will be able to become. While I was talking to the EX about it I told Sky. This is also new for me because normally I just don't bring it up and do it behind the guys back, but I want to give me and Sky a true chance. I respect him. Yes sometimes I freak out because my love for EX was so strong and so upfront and easy. I really like Sky but it is different than it was with EX but then again I am different from when I met EX. I'm not fifteen anymore. I'm having all my firsts. Also I'm not sure why I'm so freaked out, my and EX didn't work out so I shouldn't want to it to feel the same.
I really just need to get my eating back on track =( Sky called me soft last night when he was rubbing my stomach and I know he was talking about my skin but all I kept thinking about was the my stomach was soft because I am fat fat fat fat fat fat. URGH.
Today I have had a low fat yogurt, and pop tarts = 480 cals
I'll either be swimming or running today and then i'll have dinner with the family. The goal is to not go above 1000 cals. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment