Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pre 4th of July

9.10am Mini Wheats and Coffee
10.00am Nannying....I hate that these kids wont listen to me!!! They are just another thing I cant seem to control!
11.00am The guy messaged me again. He said he wanted to come running with me sometime. This makes me so nervous! I'm going to be too slow for him!!
1.50pm Ate two poptarts =(
4.00pm Swam my 60 laps
6.00pm Ate three strawberries
7.00pm Was home for dinner with the family which means not eating was not an option. If theirs one thing I've learnt its that as long as I eat a decent dinner in their sight I'm safe from their questions. Tonight I ate 3 pieces of of turkey on wheat bread and an apple with a glass of green tea.

I've been texting the guy all day...I'll be seeing him tomorrow for the first time since we've been chatting I pray it won't be awkward. Knowing me it totally will be.

I have my 4th of July 5k race tomorrow. I'm not too nervous because I'm going to treat it just like an every day run with the friends since I talked them all in to do it with me. Also it's shorter than I've been running so I know I can do it. I'm just happy this will make me work out on the holiday.

I'm really hope for a cute moment with the guy under the fire works. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment