Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

The race was really rough. It the first time lately that I've ran during the day, I'd forgotten how much it sucks running in the heat under a  blazing sun. After the race I had 
-Water
-A bite of an apple
-A small cup of some strawberry smoothie they were handing out.
Went to the parade then came home, where my friends returned with me. She showered then slept on my bed the whole afternoon. I weighed myself after my shower and was at 101.2lbs
-Yogurt with a sliced banana
I got ready and eventually people were over. We hung out and I did amazing with not touching any food until dinner and then I started slippping.
-Burger, with lettuce green peppers on a bun
-Strawberries and blue berries
-Watermelon
-Green Tea
Eventually all my friends showed up and it was total choas! Finally we made it to the fireworks and I hung out the the new guy we walked by ourselves to snag the group a spot and they we played euchre together as well.
The fire works started and he was sitting shoulder to shoulder with me. Moved for the finale to the other side  fo him so I could lay out  because I love trying to feel the fireworks pounding in my heart. He laid doown beside me and when the finale started he took my hand in his interlacing out fingers (because its really the only ways I hold hands. After the fireworks I had to let go of his hand to clap but later as we headed back to his car I was talking to my friend about hand holding and to prove that a girl with smaller hands could interlace with a guy with bigger hands (personally it's more comfortable) so I held his hand up to mine to show her the size difference and then interlaced mine with his and we held hands back the car.
Back at my house he and I just hung out nothing too fancy, and his distraction helped keep me away from food but finally the three had to leave and I had the awkward time where I just wanted everyone else to leave so i could go to bed, but it was too early for them to leave so I got bored and started eating.
-Chips and Salsa
-Crackers that tasted like Pancakes!! (not kidding, so good)
Finally everyone left. Event the awkward couple on my back swing that my brother had to make leave because i could not get them to take the social cues that no one else was here but them and we had cleaned up the whole house.

All in all I enjoyed my fourth even tho I slacked towards the end. I probably weight at least 102 now.So  hopefully I can bring it back down by the end of the week and work on getting that last pound off for Hilton head!


No comments:

Post a Comment