Monday, July 2, 2012

"you're cute but you could atleast try"

6.30am Frosted Mini Wheats with Skim milk for breakfast
7.00am Then I went to nanny
7.16am Fell asleep on the couch
10.30am Woke up and ate an icecream sandwich =( luckily it was 110c rather than a normal 300c

Last night I went swimming with the two guys and my friend. After we got out and were drying off the boys left to get changed. While they were away my friend started talking about how her boyfriend's friend had been really nervous when he found out I was coming. Apparently he took a shot because to calm his nerves. I thought it was really adorable since he's 5 years older than me. I had to leave early for babysitting and he left with me. While we were walking out he asked, "do you want to follow me out?" referring to the last time the four of us had hung out last month when I completely took a wrong turn and he saw me do it. I thought it was sweet he remembered my lack of directional skills. It was good too because my GPS didn't acquire satellites until I was back at my neighbor...good for nothing. When I got home I found him on facbook, because I jokingly told my friend I would and she thought it was a great idea so I could personally invite him to my 4th of July party even though he was already coming with them. I sent him a message thanking him for suggesting that I follow him since my GPS is reallllyyyy slow. We chatted a little but I go off to go to bed and he says:
"Bye
See you soon hopefully
Goodnight sleep well." 
This might not seem like a big deal, but earlier that day I had sent a picture to a guy I was texting because he was being annoying and for some reason he needed his own specially taken picture (just of me in general not sex wise), I sent him one before I left to meet with my friends, it was very raw with no make up or anything, but it was cute enough. At first he tells me I look gorgeous and beautiful and then starts telling me I should spice it up and when I said that would take prep time and make up he texts back 'you're cute but you should atleast try'. I was pretty mad. I always liked that I was the girl that guys asked 'Have I even seen you in make up?' and said I don't need it, rather than "Ew so thats what you really look like" when I take it off.  
12.30pm Drank Tea
3.00pm More Tea
3.30pm Got off work early, damn it
3.35pm 3 pieces of homemade honey wheat bread with strawberry jam
4.00pm 3 strawberries
4.10pm Cleaning room
5.00pm Made party playlist
6.40pm Saw Moonrise Kingdom with my siblings
9.25pm Another piece of bread
9.30pm The boy from last night messaged me on facebook =)
10.00pm 5 mile run with friends

and now I'm just getting ready for bed so I can wake up nice and early and start yet another day

No comments:

Post a Comment