Friday, July 6, 2012

Regression

I started to go back into a slump after the fourth. That stops now.
I already mentioned my horrible eating on the fourth, well yesterday ended just as badly.

Piece of Pecan Pie

Steak
Potatoes
Carrots
Fruit
Chocolate Chips

If I would have stopped here i would have been fine because I ate very small portions of each. But no.
I spent the day with the guy after we both got off work. We went to the park followed by the pool. Due to a storm we had to leave the pool early and therefore were at my house for dinner. My parents got to meet the guy so you would think that maybe they'd be at least a little okay with him, plus we left and went to hang with my best friend and her boyfriend since those are our mutual friends. Around three my sister texted my friend saying my mom was going to kill me.I called my mom and she was flipping out that my phone had died and asked if I was even at my friends of if I had gone off with this 'random guy'. It was so embarrassing hanging with a 23 year old and having my mom call like that.
So of course I was super mad when i got home and told myself it doesn't even matter if i'm skinny because my parents will just ruin all my chances anyway. That's when I started stuffing my face.

1/2 a doughnut
Piece of Pecan pie
2 ego waffles
Nutrigrain bar

I tried to stop myself when I was no longer hungry so I'll congratulate myself being able to stop before it got worse. But I know it was already terrible and the calories only set me back. Especially because we didn't end up going running.

I'm determined to do better the rest of the day.
It's hard not being at work and being around food all day.
But I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment