Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wish I could just remove the temptation

this week has been terrible for me food wise.i had planned on eating as little as possible but have eaten so much. whenever i go home, i'm so overwhelmed by the constant option of food (i never keep food in my dorm) that i find myseld just eating all day long.

i almost don't want winter break to happen because that means i'll be pigging out for a month if i don't find some motivation soon. and worse that that i only have an eliptical machine at home instead of my school gym. i can't do long work outs on the eliptical because it destroys  my knees, which is odd since generally people say it is better for your knees. leave it to me to be different.

i really need to start finding my motivation. i want to get organized and happy.
i want to
be done with my finals
be done with my current college
be moved in and finalized in my new college
organize my bed room at home
cut out unnessacary people from my life (i have alot of lose end people in my life these days)
delete unused numbers in my phone
get down to 100 (for now)


i just want to get rid of all this clutter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment