Tuesday, November 22, 2011

new years and feeling sick =/

I want to look amazing for new years so I need to start some sort of calorie reduction. I was doing 1500 calories a day, but I think I need to start doing some days less. I wont do full fasts because I don't want my metabolism to slow down =/

So today I've had

7.45am
Skinny Cap: 70 cal
Bagel: 270 cal

12.00pm
Salad: 250 cal (very rough estimate)

2.30pm
Hazelnut Vanilla Latte: Two many to even want to think about
bagle:260 cal

7.00pm
Green Giant Boost Smoothie:280cal

11.30pm
Skyline:no idea but probably alot

12.45am
Cereal:300

1.20am
Cookie pieces: idk




Basically i started out pretty well and with good intentions for the day (dont we all haha)
then i got an email from my boss basically telling me i was doing a terrible job (but in a really nice way which almost made me feel sicker) which made me just want to eat eat and eat and eat and honestly i probably would have gone on a huge binge fest tonight but then i ended up getting my period finally. its super late and coming full force the worst i've ever had. I feel really sick and about to puke which would be nice i guess haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment