Monday, November 28, 2011

How to Keep Motivated For New Years

So my goal for new years is to weigh no more than 100lbs. It should be totally doable, however I keep having these fits of being motivated for a week and then unmotivated for a week. Luckily though I think I've found a way to keep me reminded that I need to get gorgeous for new years. At work this this weekend I was talking about how i wanted to do my nails for new years and a girl I work with did my thumb for me to show me what she thinks I should do. She first painted it pink and then while the polish was still wet dumped it in pink sparkles and put a top coat on to keep the sparkles from coming off. It looks amazing and very glam. It's my only nail done this this way (the others are a more sophisticated brownish color) having this one glamerous nail amongst the more dull ones reminds me that I want to be the one beautiful thing that stands out this new years.

In other news I have basically binged on water today...the one binge I'm okay with lol

Hope everyone is getting glam for New Years
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment