Friday, January 7, 2011

Tonights Adventures

So i was suppose to go out to dinner tonight with my bff. My sister and other friends were attending a school dance that i refuse to go to because i hate dances. It started snowing today and the streets ending up getting bad and traffic was horrible so my bff couldn't hang out. I decided to go with my parents to drop my sister off at the restaurant that she was meeting some of her friends at before the dance. I knew my friends were also going there so i was hoping to maybe run into them and say hey and chat for a little. My family decided to go in with my sister and wait for the rest of her group arrive but one by one they canceled because of the bad weather until it was only her and one other girl there.
My friends arrived and i chatted with them for a while and they told us that we should come sit with them because some of their people canceled too so they had open spots, since my parents were now the ride for my sister and the other girl i was stuck there, because my parents decided to have dinner there. I felt really awkward like i was intruding on their dinner (my friends). Esp because sara was there and the young one was her date. he ended up sitting across from me and kept talking to me, i felt terrible. I would give him one would answers in hopes that he would stop trying and focus all of his attention on sara instead because every time he would give me attention she would get a mad look on her face. Finally we were able to leave, when i got up the young one kept looking like he wanted to give me a hug, but there was no way i was going to let that happen, so i pretty much ignored it and just gave sara a big one...and then sent him a text apologizing for being standoffish.
The drive to the dance took twice as long as usual because of the massive traffic but we finally got the girls to the dance and now im stuck at home because the roads are too ridiculous for me to feel like attempting. i think i might start reading the book thief.
i've eaten horribly today, tho i was proud of myself and didn't eat at the restaurant, i've taken 3 diet pills even tho you are only suppose to take two and ill probably take another one before i go to bed. i didn't go the gym but ill definitly be going 2m. i need to get myself back to where i was during xmas break.

<3 stay strong dears

No comments:

Post a Comment