Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Weeks Diet Plan

So i've decided every Saturday i'll try to post up my eating plan for the week and keep you guys posted on how im doing at following it...im hoping it will help me stick to it.

Sunday-Juice, slice of wheat toast, apple w/ pb, and small portions of what my family has for dinner

Monday-hot choc (w/ water is about 60 cals and the only way to get me up for school, tho im hoping to get that carnation instant breakfast stuff to warm up and use as my hot choc...does anyone else have any ideas of a healthy substitute for hot choc, it has to be warm and filling and i dont like hot tea and im not allowed to drink coffee during the week), yogurt, dinner

Tuesday-hot choc, banana, dinner

Wednesday- hot choc, toast, apple w/ pb, dinner, tea

Thursday- hot choc, banana, dinner, tea

Friday - hot choc, yogurt, dinner

Saturday - Juice, cereal, apple w/ pb, dinner

*foods i have can whenever i want*
water
tea
lettuce

*i think most of my calories will come from dinner which is when my parents will be watching my eating the most
*if i dont have it i dont get to eat it
*i am the calories i consume

No comments:

Post a Comment