Tuesday, January 4, 2011

STARVING...and oh ya he sorta asked me out...

I hate this pre periodness. I'm suppose to start soon...im praying i start soon. Im constantly eating and am really bloated..this happens everytime and i hate it! I become even more of a disgusting pig and cant control myself with food. Im not even hungry persay and yet i feel like i just have to eat and eat and eat. UGH. why is my body doing this to me??


so the young guy called me tonight and asked me if i wanted to go to his uncles with him on saturday. luckily i have a family party that night and cant go. but seriously what am i going to do? i think its super sweet he actually called to ask when most guys these days text it and i woudnt mind going on some dates with him, but i cant go out with him. crap crap crap


so i just talked to sara =) she apparently had a feeling he liked because he had asked her where i was or something idk... but anyways she also said she wasn't totally sure how she felt about him so shes not too worried if anything goes on between me and him =) happy happy happy

2 comments:

  1. Aww why can't you go out with him? He seems like a sweetie!
    Omg i know how you feel! My period is just ending (for what seems like forever) i gained like 4 kilos! (wtffff) but hopefully that will subside once i finish.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you were able to talk to Sara about him. Sounds like she's kind of cool about it, you should totally go out with him.

    ReplyDelete