Wednesday, January 5, 2011

giving up on food for the week

i've been doing great at keeping up with my workouts. this is the longest in a row ive actually done exactly what i said i was going to do =)
however my eating has been a wreck this week. i decided i'll let myself get use to the new working out this week and focus on my eating next week. that seems fair...

anyways my boy drama is at the minimum now which is great. things are chill with the young one just some flirting and things are nice with the lovely hurt. i think he gets nervous when i start talking to new guys cause it makes him realize he does have competition. he even admitted once that he always wants me more when he cant have me. or feels threaten by another guy. last night he was being all lovey over text. which was sweet cause it makes me feel more secure.

school is destroying me right now, well mainly english. i have so much work piled up and my grade arent all the great =( but oh well school is one of those things you just do what you need to do and everything works out because you dont have to worry about other people just yourself. so i need to buckle down

have a great day everyone
feel strong
be strong
your in my prayers (even if you dont believe in that stuff i think prayers are nice no matter what)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait til you watch PLL so we can talk about it haha.

    Congratulations on your workout stick-to-itiveness. That always makes me feel good when I do what I plan to, and sorry about the food, but I agree, one thing at a time is sometimes a good plan.

    I like your sign-off. You're in my prayers too, seriously.

    ReplyDelete