Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm still covered in fat, but i weighed myself at 101lbs =) (46 kilo)
Most of it is probably water weight but weight is weight in my eyes.
Today's gym session felt pretty good
  • 1hr hill workout=287 cal
  • 20 min stair master = 200
  • abs
  • 14 min jog= forgot to look
  • 20 min hill workout = forgot to look
I've eaten one wheat thin thingy and drank a cup of coffee and will eventually have another (its sitting right next to me but i don't really feel like drinking it ha).

Tonight I'm going over to one of my guy friends house to hang with whoever shows up there. It will be a good time. I'm being really open with my non eating thing with my guy friends right now. I'm trying to make them immune to it. Like on my date I just told the young one that I just don't do food. He eventually accepted it and everything was fine. My guy friend asked me if he should order pizza tonight and i told him i wasn't the person to ask about food because i wasn't going to eat it and we moved on. The girls are a little bit harder, last night sara wanted to go to udf so we went and i got a lowfat strawberry malt, she gave me a hard time about getting lowfat and when i got home i gave the rest to my dad (making up an excuse about how he loves their malts (which is true) and i just wanted to be a good daughter (half true)) and she made another comment about it.
Right now my biggest fear is losing noticeable weight and my dad's side of the family seeing me and saying something to my parents about it. My family probably wont notice because they see me every day, but the family that doesn't might catch on. All i can think is that I'll just tell them that I've been eating healthier and working out more. Which is not a total lie..just not the total truth either. I'm really good at not telling all the truth.
Like i haven't told sara about my date, but that's less about just keeping it from her and feeling like i'm bragging if i bring it up randomly. I thought about mentioning on our car right to our friends house tonight, but the young one called asking for a ride too so that's not going to happen.
Mmm i love coffee <3 ha. Alright the Book Thief calls, so i guess i'll end this hear
stay well
stay positive
stay strong
yimp

1 comment:

  1. when i started reading, in the part of 46 kilo i was like OMG D:
    then, i think that i want that too.. is not a problem anymore.
    i am agree about telling the half truth, and if your family say something, the hard work and the stress help like excuses!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete