Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Date and other things

So last night my friend and i got lost, it was fun until we started getting into these bad areas. We started freaking out but didnt want to call our parents, so who do we call? The lovely hurt. He picked up and said he didn't really know the area but that he would google it for us and direct us using that. It was really sweet. But its horrible knowing that he's one of the best people to call in a sticky situation because rather than coming back with just 'that sucks your screw' he actually tries to help.

Today i woke up early to work out, i did the stair master it was amazing. I did it for 25 min and burned 270 cals, it made me so happy because i thought i would only burn 100 today because i had to keep my workout really short due to my date later that morning.

The date was really sweet, the young one was a gentleman holding doors and taking me coat and he even asked if it would be alright if he could hold my hand. It was a really nice time and we talked the entire time and never had an awkward silence moment.
I'm actually seeing him later tonight. Its been like a full day of him which is fine by me.

I did really well with eating today. I had coffee for breakfast and didn't eat again until dinner for which i had some peas and a small piece of chicken. I'm having people over tonight so i don't plan on eating again. 2m is my eat whatever i want as long as it is healthy day, i hope i'm able to stick to it. I'll also do a long workout in order to keep me away from the house and food.

Stay well
stay strong
yimp

No comments:

Post a Comment