Sunday, January 16, 2011

Binge and Friend stuff

For some reason I'm not mad at myself for binging tonight. This worries me, so in hopes of disgusting myself I am going to write down everything i ate.

apple w/ peanutbutter
popcorn
multigrain pringles
waffle w/ strawberry jam
waffle w/ strawberry jam
yogurt covered preztels
waffle w/ peanutbutter and chocolate chips
plain waffle

why don't i feel more ashamed? this sucks.

in other news sara seems to be in a sorta off depressed mood, she's stated to me that she feels off and i want to be able to help her, but i don't know how. advice? she's not sure why she's in the mood so she cant really explain it to me for me to help. today she texted me while we were at our friends and said she felt alone in a room full of people. I didn't know what to say back and felt like such a bad friend =(

No comments:

Post a Comment