Thursday, January 6, 2011

I always land on my feet

So today has been bliss
*i got a 97 on my precal test
*my english teacher agreed to let me turn in a short story for extra points
*i got new shoes (flats with a sort of fur in them)
*my sister got new heels that are half mine cause they were expensive and they make my legs look amazing which is crazy because i hate my legs
*i had a good work out even tho i had to switch my days because i went shopping and didn't have enough time for an hour run
*i got my period today (i always welcome it if i've had sex)
*and honestly im just feeling good about myself and life

food wise i didn't do too good today, i ate a ton earlier today and three blueberry bagels. sigh. but at least i've got my period so hopefully i'll start getting back on track with eating.
i'm excited for the weekend. i dont know what i just have a good feeling.

<3 stay well my friends <3
live life that way you want not as people tell you

1 comment:

  1. Yimp! I love it. Might be my favorite new abreev. And I love abreevs. It's so great to hear you had an awesome day. Keep the good feeling. and yimp. :)

    ReplyDelete