Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Day

So last night me and the young one talked on the phone until 4 in the morning. He ended up asking me to the dance that is next month meaning i have even more motivation to drop pounds.
Today my family is having a family day because my dad is off work. While i was doing handstands my mom asked me if i weighed myself lately. I lied "Nope, why?" "Because you look like you've lost alot of weight" "Really? I don't think so, i think its just the shirt" "Hm maybe but like your collar bone..." "i've been doing push ups." "oh that's probably it" "mhm". end of discussion thank goodness. other than that close call family day has actually been pretty fun. we played a card game and i won three out of four times. It was great because i had been losing at cards all weekend.
I didn't make it to the gym today but I'm not too worried about it. Today i've had coffee and then half of a skinny vanilla latte. I was really shocked when i realized i couldn't finish the whole thing, but I was really happy about it because it probably means my stomach is shrinking.
back to school tomorrow blah.

<3
stay well
stay strong
yimp

1 comment:

  1. I love getting back from the weekend and being able to read all these posts. Sounds like you had quite a weekend. It's nice sometimes to have people you're not really hiding it from, and I feel like guys sort of write it off as a weird girl thing instead of freaking out, so that's nice. And your feelings about going back to school are exactly like mine. Blah.

    ReplyDelete