Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disappointing day

Consumed:
Breakfast: rest of skinny vanilla latte from yesterday, 2 pieces of wheat toast w/ strawberry jam
Lunch: ---
Snack:Old coffee i found left in the pot w/ skim milk and sprinkle of chocolate powder
Dinner:Spaghetti w/ sauce meatballs and red pepper
Binge: Pizza and apple with peanutbutter

Workout:
Step machine:20 min
Rowing:idk
Abs


Ugh i hate that i binged and didn't burn enough calories today. I'm such a fat pig!
I wanna be 95 by February 5th (the dance). I'm fluctuating between 103 and 100 right now, but with days like today i'll never make it there =(. I really need to step up by game.
I have eighteen days. That should be totally doable, right?
Wish me luck xo
stay well
stay strong
yimp

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not a fat pig, you're already tiny. Good luck, I hope you're able to achieve what you want by the dance.

    ReplyDelete