Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I really did today

eats
honey nut cheerios
all those pills named in my earlier post
coffee
another diet pill
noodles
peas

burnage
running
abs
messing around with the lh
shopping


so after working out i went to the lovely hurt's house to watch Easy A, that movie is hilarious i loved it. here is how the day went with him...
i get there and right after i come in and we go to his family room where he kisses me. i sat down on the opposite side of the couch but he told me i could sit by him if i wanted and eventually i ended up cuddled up on his lap. He's 6'2 and i'm 4'10 so i love curling up on him. we kissed here and there but nothing intense. eventually he made us noodles cause he promised to make me food if i came over since he loves to cook. normally i refuse to eat but with everything that's been going on between us i felt like i should act totally cool about food, i just made sure to only eat a little. after the movie end we just sat on his couch and talked, it was nice. eventually we went up to his room and hung out in there messing around on his lap top and just laying in his bed talking. eventually we started messing around but after that we turned the lights off and just layed in his bed with his arms around me. in the mist of the silence he randomly says, "i'm really sorry i've hurt you. i never wanted to hurt you. and i know you've probably cried because of me and i am so sorry." which started a whole conversation about us and things being different and screwed up. he told me all about how he loved everything about me. i apologized for being stubborn and refusing to let him go and i asked him if he wanted me to just let him go because for his sake i will let him go if he wants me too. he said no, and that he could get over me if he had to, he had enough distractions with school and all the new people, he said he realized that just made everything he said about loving me sound like shit but that it was true. eventually we went back downstairs and i got ready to leave. when we were hugging goodbye he whispered in my ear that he missed me. i said 'im right here' and he said 'i know but its not the same' and i nodded and we hugged again and i said 'i miss us' he gave me this mixed look of sadness and something else...but anyways i left and went home

after his house i ate some peas for dinner and then went shopping with my sister and her friend, afterwards we hit up starbucks and i chilled out there and wrote and read. i was suppose to hang out with adam but he cant drive and i didn't feel like picking him up ha oh well i liked having the time to myself.

2m im going to the festival of lights with some friends. saras 19 year old cousin is coming =) im very excited

1 comment:

  1. Oh I luv Easy A!! I hope you and your boy decide whats best for yourselves and each other =)

    ReplyDelete