Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just so i post something every day...

well i already binged today but oh well i gotta just keep on keepin on

i worked out early this morning it was pretty pathetic, i was so hungry and had no energy so i just ran for 15 min and then went to weigh myself i lost three freaking pound boo yah! ha i don't think thats how you spell it but whatever i think who ever is reading this will get the point =)

after that i came home grabbed the fastest shower of my lifetime and then went to get my hair cut, it pretty much looks the same haha just a couple more layers. my sister thought about getting bangs but chickened out...one day i will hold her down and make her do something different with her hair. i think she could really pull off the fring look because shes so adorably artsy and amazing at guitar and singing. i'm super jealous because i want to look more artsy but it would make me FAKE ha because i'm not too artsy anymore. i write, but i lost my singing voice after i switched from acting to sports, you might be saying "girl you can't just lose your singing voice" but oh yes you can my friends, yes you can...just like your feet can shrink! yes i swear my feet when from a 7 to a 6!!

after the hair cut i came home and ate a bowl of honey nut chex, a buckeye, a turtle cookie thingy and some ice cream along with all those pills of mine ha ha
i just wont eat much for lunch ( i have to eat something with the diet pill) and i wont be home for dinner so hopefully it will even out plus i'm going to the festival of lights with 'the gang' (ha for some reason my friends have a habit of referring to our group like that it makes me feel like im scooby doo...whatever as long as i get to be daphine ;) ) this will involve freezing my ass off and alot of walking sooo i guess thats good

IN OTHER FABULOUS NEWS:
I GOT A 91 ON MY PRECAL EXAM!!!!!
super super super excited because i was doing pretty shitty in that class, this is my highest test grade this quarter. i ace the homework but always get low eighties on the quizes and test.

well i must go to the bank so i will catch ya all later
stay strong my friends
<3

and just for your reading pleasure a qoute left on my fb wall from the one and only lovely hurt:

“Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity: Be intensely yourself. Don’t try to be outstanding; don’t try to be a success; don’t try to do pictures for others to look at – just please yourself.” ~Ralph Steiner

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the test that's awesome! Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete