Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today's Plan

I woke up this morning and decided i really want to get my grandma something for xmas. in the years past the kids haven't done that but this year because i actually have the money i'd really like to be able to get her something. does anyone have any idea? she really likes to read so i might just get her some books but i'd really like to get her something a bit more personal.

in other news here is todays plan
  • gym w/ the brother and abbee
  • watch easy A at the lovely hurt's
  • stop in and see my grandma
  • write/read at starbucks
  • meet up with adam (an ex of mine)
  • christmas shop or wrap presents
should be a good time. i decided if i try to fill my days up i'll be less likely to eat. So far today i've had
  • a bowl of honey nut cheerios,
  • a vit,
  • acne med,
  • 2 fish oil pills,
  • 2 diet pills
  • water
and i'll eventually have a cup of coffee with my mom

i love being 18 =) my parents are really into not telling me what i can and cant do anymore. they tell me if they disagree with my choice but wont tell me i can't do it because i'm legally an adult. like normally we have a huge fight and Spanish Inquisition about me going to lh's house but today she was like i guess i can't ask you if his parents will be home because you're eighteen and can't actually tell you youre not allowed to go.
I think this will be really great for our relationship because there will be less petty fights =)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that it will probably improve your relationship with your parents, and sounds like a fun day, I hope it's great.

    ReplyDelete