Tuesday, December 21, 2010

End of the day

So i'm bored and just trying to distract myself from eating some of the delicious items my mom brought home today. Apparently it's like a law or something to give your teacher tons of cookies and chocolate so now my house is filled with all sorts of 'goodies'.

Eats
two waffles: 190
salad (lettuce) with cheese:100??
yogurt:80
buckeye:100??
turtle:100??
two pieces of pizza:300???
salad (lettuce):0?
total:870??

Burned
running:550
walking around shopping:500?
total:1050??

not too shabby, plus i took a diet pill today...sadly i don't think they will make me lose weight super fast, but it does sort of curb my appetite a little

1 comment:

  1. Wow, yeah I remember giving my teachers lots of treats growing up, never really thought about the fact that they (and their families) would be totally overwhelmed. haha. Good job today.

    ReplyDelete