Monday, December 13, 2010

so far so good =)

today has been really good so far =)
i ate raisins for breakfast-130cals
ran today for about 40min burned about 350cals
i still have to eat dinner tonight but i'm think i'll just have an apple with some peanut butter

the lovely hurt texted me today, he was helping his brother finally move in to the house they've been working on for awhile
he said i ruined the house for him because whenever he walks into a room his eye automatically is drawn to a place where we messed around or cuddled or even just talked
he and i use to mess around in his brothers house because no one was ever there

doesn't he realize he's ruined my whole life? everything makes me think of him, my room, the basement, my living room, the swing in my backyard, my school...everywhere i go there is some memory of him and me. people still assume we are together so they ask me about him...i can't escape him...i don't want to escape him...not yet

exams start friday
im screwed


im really really hungry but i need to wait until dinner to eat...im really hungry tho

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw dont say he has ruined your life there is sooo much left of it!! It is through being wounded that power grows and can, in the end, become tremendous. Go through the emotions that your experiencing but then look forward to all the wonderful things to come!! (not telling you what to do just trying to cheer you up)

    Good luck Friday I hope it goes well =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks for following my blog :) I'm glad you like it. I read some of your poetry on your other blog, it's really good!
    Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls =)

    bree-ya its not so much that he ruined my life, im grateful to have had my three years with him because without him i don't thin i would have made it through high school, and i would never had experienced the amazing emotions and feelings brought on by him...thanks for cheering me up btw =)

    smallasapanda-haha im glad someone has actually seen my other blog lol thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime girl!! Just keep smiling =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete