Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Boy...

mom-are you okay?
me-ya i'm fine
mom-you just seemed quiet today
me-im fine
mom-did you eat dinner?
me-yes i had lettuce on rye and wheat bread cause i had a bunch of raisins earlier
mom-oh
me-ya and then i had ice cream...in case you were wondering what all i ate tonight haha
mom-did you eat breakfast?
me-yes
mom-okay...
me-i had cereal, dad saw me eat
mom-i just get worried when you're quiet that you're worried about people seeing you eat, i mean you said that thing about the cake... (i told her we should give some of the bday cake to my grandma)
me-i just think we eat alot of junk food
mom-oh i know we do, but the apples were healthy
me-what apples
mom-the bakes apples
me-oh i just don't like them
mom-oh..well...i just don't want you to use food for control
me-okay
mom-okay, (hugs me) you know you can talk to me about anything (was it a statement or a question?)
me-yeah i know

i know she means well, but it just makes me feel so guilty and makes it that much harder to get away with stuff.
if our family would just eat healthy in the first place then this would never be a problem because i wouldn't me disgusting in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment