Sunday, December 26, 2010

smile

I'm decently proud of myself, I haven't binged too much over the holidays =) I'm down four pounds since break started ( i think... i cant remember if i was 103 or 106 when break started either way im 102.6 now) and hopefully it only gets easier from here. My diet pills make me a little jittery but i like that because all the moving burns calories plus it makes me hyper which is always fun. Also they are awesome because they make me not hungry =). The only down side is they are about ten bucks and only last maybe two weeks also they keep me awake at night, which will be bad for school. I think i might get some more but take less. It says to take two in the morning and one in the afternoon, so i think i'll just skip the afternoon one. That way they wont keep me up all night and they will last longer =)

in other news South Carolina (which is how i am going to refer to saras cousin) and i have been texting, hes for sure staying until wednesday but he might try to convince his parents to stay thru new years or let him fly back later...does this mean he wants to stay longer because of me?? idk...i didn't ask lol but i like to think thats why he wants to stay. =)

my bff is getting sorta mad at me about our whole new years plans...
originally i was just going to this party our (mainly her) friend was throwing, we were going to hang earlier and pregame and then her bf was going to be a dd, but sara found out there will be drinking and shes against it so shes going to have a smaller gathering for all those who dont feel comfortable going to the drinking one. i want to see both sets of friends, so i told my bff that id still come to her house and hang before hand but wasnt going to drink because i had to make an appearance at my parents party then id drop her and her bf off at the big party then go to saras for a little bit and then go to the bigger party drink there and her bf can drive my car back to her house. she says that sounds complicated, but its really not. i think shes just mad that i feel the need to go to saras party. i will admit im becoming closer to sara which probably threatens my bff but i don't think that its that big of deal. she has other friends that im not as close with, its just how we are. i really enjoy hanging with sara because she more fun and not as pessimistic, but i adore my bff because she nos how fucked up i am and puts up with me anyways =) hahaha i screw up but she doesnt judge me i love it. sometimes im scared that if sara new all about me that she'd stop hanging around me...but i think im going to lay it all out there for in the retreat letter im writting for her next month.

well thats all for now
have a good all
smile

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your comment. Congrats on losing so much over break, it's totally inspiring...I guarantee I've gained like 10, but I won't know until Wednesday. Oh well. Sorry things are rough with your bff, keep us posted how it works out.

    ReplyDelete