Monday, December 27, 2010

ouch =( help please???

so this morning i woke up with a killer stomachache. the kind that makes you so antsy that you'll do anything to make it stop. not hunger pains because those i can handle but something else, like your stomach is caving in. I've had it happen before when i haven't eaten lot the day before (yesterday my consumption consisted of a cookie, and two pieces of geotta). Is there a way to avoid that from happening? this morning I drank some water and later Gatorade but it didn't help much so i tried some a shaving of ice cream but it was too gross and just didn't sound good because i wasn't hungry. eventually about an hour or so later when i couldnt take feeling this way anymore i chugged some diet coke (weird because i usually stay totally away from soda) and it helped a little and then i ate a blueberry eggo waffle and now i feel totally fine.

but i cant have this happening every time i barely eat the day before, i'll never lose the weight i want if that happens, plus i just hate feeling that way. is there one thing i could eat the next day to make me feel better? something not as sugary as soda? or as bad for me as an eggo waffle?

any idea as to what causing the pain, obviously hunger...but its not hunger pains...

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your comments. I'm sorry about your stomachache, I never really had that problem, and more often now I get stomachaches from eating TOO MUCH the day before. I wish I had better advice.

    ReplyDelete