Sunday, December 12, 2010

Its only two oclock....

it's only two o'clock and i already feel like i'm going to fail today
i drank coffee, ate a bowl of cereal and a piece of goetta
that isn't whats getting me down tho...i only ran for 30 min&waslked for 10 min today and because the calorie part wasn't working i'm not sure how many calories i burned and further more i was suppose to weigh myself at the gym today but i chickened out. the scale is right by the receptions desk and there is always a really cute guy there when i wanna weigh myself, though maybe it's good that i don't weigh myself...i don't know, i'm really indecisive about how i feel about scales.
the main reason i feel like i'm going to fail today is the fact that we are having my grandma's birthday party at my house today which means there is going to be alot of junk food sitting out that I'm going to want to eat not to mention cake and ice cream. my goal is to stay away from the snacks and eat only fruits and veggies for dinner and then have a small piece of cake and ice cream with everyone else. i need to stay positive and believe that i can do this, though i know it will be hard. i think i'm going to write something inspirational on my arm, so whenever i'm feeling weak i can just pull my sleeve up and give myself strength.

well i guess i should go shower and get to work, i have to learn amazing grace for guitar tomorrow, study for anatomy AND prepare for exams...ugh this week is going to suck....but at least Christmas break is soon =) that makes me ecstatically happy

2 comments:

  1. good luck at your grandma's birthday party! you can do it :) i know personally with my grandma, it's really hard to get away with not eating because she doesn't believe me when i've said i've eaten something (even though it's usually true) and she'll literally buy something for me and make sure i eat it without verbally forcing me to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, right now im trying to avoid dinner (because i ate a ton of raisins) so im hiding out in my room, tho my dad is getting mad about it so i guess i better go down there...im just trying to think of some excuse

    ReplyDelete