Thursday, December 23, 2010

less than three, less than three, less than three

So i met sara's cousin....we hit it off like crazy. he's funny and thinks i'm funny. he smiled sweetly at me and told me i was something else. we've known each other for maybe five hours and already have inside jokes. he told me i was dainty. and he smiles when i talk and says i use big words and seem so proper. his eyes were dilated when we were talking one on one even tho we were in a bright room (sign of attraction) hes a year older and has hair i wanna run my fingers through. seems so perfect. i think he could honestly make me forget about the lovely hurt. seems so perfect...right? right.

oh did i mention he lives in South Carolina and is just in for the holidays?
yeah. crash. and. burn.

1 comment:

  1. Naw ♥ how happy you sound!! Enjoy his company while you can =)

    Bree =)

    “Life is too short not to make the best and the most of everything that comes your way everyday.”

    ReplyDelete