Sunday, December 19, 2010

Guess Who Got Hurt Again....

=( one day i'm going to have to start listening to sara....
i'm trying to study for exams but all i wanna do is cry
if he didn't think we should hang out then why didn't he say that when i suggested it instead of letting me live this lie that we were going to hang out once a month to keep our friendship alive
even more than that why did he have to tell me right before exams...couldn't he wait till after
i get that he doesn't want to put himself in a situation where he'll wanna hook up with me but can't he just suck it up and stop being a horny guy long enough so we can attempt friendship?? it's not fair that all these other girls get to be friends with im and i don't.
i'm tired of feeling like this

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. That's crap. And what is with people giving you news like that right before important things like exams? Last year my boyfriend told me he had cheated on me right before midterms. It's ridiculous. Sorry darling, but you're lovely and you're going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete