Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something Quick

Well today is mass studying for exams, i have my three hardest 2m (AP euro, Physiology and Anatomy, Honors Music Theory) and I haven't even looked at any of it. Blah!

So heres a quick post about food...let's see i ate a half of some danish thing and drank two cups of coffee then i went for a run and burned 560 calories i'll probably eat a yogurt after posting and before studying...that's about 80 calories and then I'll eat some of whatever we are having for dinner. If I keep that up it'll be a good day =).

I'm not loosing much weight, only .5 of pound since earlier this week but i'm not too mad because I"m actually seeing a difference in my legs =) woot! and i've heard if you loose weight slowly but consistantly you are more likely to keep it off =)

I'm super happy right now!! haha it's probably cause i'm wired from the coffee =)

Love you all <3 Hope you are having a great Christmas season!! Stay Happy Stay Positive and Remember there is always tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment