Friday, December 17, 2010

2 down...5 more to go

I planned to eat some raisins or maybe a small bowl of sp k for breakfast, but when i got down stairs my mom had two waffles and a banana sitting out for me and my sister. She never does breakfast for us during the school week so i thought it would be rude if i didn't eat it. Swearing I wouldn't have anything else to eat that day, i ate it.
We had an hour delay today so exams didn't start till 9 =) it was glorious. Psychology was my first exam and i'm pretty sure i got a 95 if not a 100 on it. My teacher practically copied and pasted the study guide she gave us and put it in a different order. Precal was my second exam...eh...i'm not too sure how that one turned out. There were some questions here and there that i didn't know but generally i felt pretty confident so let's hope i guessed good on the ones i didn't know and actually got right the ones i think i knew.
After exams I was suppose to go to the gym with my friend, but a friend of hers (shes in a grade below me so we don't have many mutual friends, though we are friendly with each others groups) invited her to lunch she invited me too but i turned it down by saying i'd puke at the gym if i ate ahead of time and that i would just meet her at the gym later.
I took my sister home first, which is when i had my down fall, while adding songs to my ipod i had a piece of that banana bread =(....but luckily i held myself at only one piece and i ran it off =).
I went to the gym and ran for an hour before my friend got there. I burned 562 calories. After she got there i stretched and ran with her (she's recovering from an injury so she can't run very long) and burned about 150 calories.
I got home, showered and picked out my outfit and now i'm just killing time. A good thing is i'm not even mentally hungry so i won't be tempted to eat and i have to baby sit soon anyways. I'm sorta nervous to watch these kids because normally my sister does but she's sick, but anyways apparently the baby screams the entire time the parents are gone...blah...but atleast they will probably be back around ten =) so i can party afterwards yay!!
My sister texted me about this really cool bracelet at a store called incas that she got, it has her sign on it. I told her i was really jealous so now she's getting me one too =) When i get it i'll take a pic and post it up on here.
Well that's all for now, Tyra is coming on =)

Later dears <3
Have a Fabulous day =)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you signed off with "Tyra's coming on" because I totally love her. I also think it's incredible that you were able to stop at just one piece of banana bread, way to go. And congrats on finishing your exams!

    ReplyDelete