Friday, December 17, 2010

=(

i binged when i got home tonight

raisins
chili
ice cream
and a piece of pizza

blah blah blah =(

todays totals

2 waffles
banana
piece of banana bread
apple with peanut butter
raisins
chili
ice cream
pizza

ran:560+150=710

running 2m and then massive studying
this guy who wont leave me alone keeps bugging me trying to get me to go to some hockey game with him, he wanted to come with me to babysit tonight...weird....i haven't hung out with him since...maybe sophomore year...
this guy i sorta like was at the party tonight, i talked to him a little but nothing big es since one of my close friends likes him and is taking him to our up coming dance (i go to an all girls school so we have to ask the boys to our dances). He's super super sweet, a true gentleman. But even if he liked me i probably wouldn't do much about it, because he skipped a grade so age wise he's like a year and half younger than me...he's closer to my littles sisters age than mine. It's killer though because even though he's the youngest he's probably the most mature guy i've met in awhile.
driving to the party after babysitting was funny tonight because i was running late and was trying to change and drive at the same time, i was scared that i'd get pulled over and be half naked when the cop came to the car haha that'd have been an experience.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Driving and changing...I can see it now,
    "No, officer, nothing shady going on here. I'm like Lady Gaga, I just don't like pants."
    I binged today too. :(
    And this guy sounds interesting, when's the dance (and will you get an opportunity to steal him from your friend)? Just kidding...I would never suggest that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ya with my luck it would have been a girl so i wouldn't have been able to use it to my advantage...the dance is sometime in january i think, i'm not going so i'm not totally sure. Horribly i know stealing him would be fab for my self esteem, but i have a history of getting guys and then hurting them and i'm trying to break that ha...easier said than done cause i'm a flirt by nature.

    ReplyDelete