Friday, December 17, 2010

Monster in Me:3

What the hell are you wearing?

I can’t believe you’d say something so stupid!

*Stare blankly ahead* or *don’t answer your texts*

(Oh are you talking to me?) I want you to feel that sinking feeling of isolation

I feel so powerful so in control

I can manipulate your feelings – your day

Just by the cruel words /if any/ I choose to say

I like when I let you in -you feel a sense of joy- but I can tear it down

Rip it up…Destroy every inch of it

With a simple phrase

I love this – this high…Of evil

I’d rather tear you down…So you’ll never pass me

In the self esteem hierarchy

If I control you…You can’t control me

If I hurt you…You can’t hurt me

_besides_

There’s nothing for you to tear down

Inside of me

Because

I’ve already destroyed it

Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment