Monday, July 9, 2012

Today and Yesterday

Yesterday was great. I weighed 99.8lbs, worked 5 hours, and went on a date with the new guy who will from here on be called Sky (based on the restaurant where he works haha) =)
Better yet I ate breakfast but when dinner time rolled around and my dad was really mad which caused a lot of tension at the table resulting in loss of appetite. So I had two carrot coins for dinner.
The only bad part is that I tried to run in the morning and had to stop after two miles because of the heat and also because of the date I didn't do the Pilates.
I have to do the pilates today is not run also.
It is only 730 and I have consumed so much!
yogurt with fruit
ice cream cone
ice cream sandwhich
poptarts
as long as i don't eat more thru out the day and am able to work out everything should be okay I hope.
I ate terrible today but ran 4.5 miles, did 200 abs, and a 45 min work out tape along with just hanging at the park with my friends so I was able to finish the day at 99.8lbs =)
oh and Sky kissed  me for the first time at the park today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment