Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nice People?

Well i need to start being a little more careful. My mom told me today that my dad saying something about me not eating enough calories to sustain the work outs i do and that he can see it in my thinning face. It sucks that my face is the only thing thinning at this point. I looked at my bowl of yogurt and fruit and was like uhmm i totally eat. She took that and just said I might need to start eating more. Atleast she doesn't think I'm actually trying to drop the weight.
Maybe my weightloss is starting to show because people just seemed so much nicer today. I mean people are always nice, but they were extra nice today. I wonder if its that or i just feel better seeing the numbers drop so it puts me in a better mood resulting in a better mood for others.

So far I've had a bowl of yogurt with bananas and strawberries along with a cup of coffee. I'll probably wait to eat again until dinner.

I need to go for a run tonight but its about 104 degrees here so it's looking doubtful :/

Dinner today was three strawberries and a brownie not too too shabby, except I didn't go for the run like i was suppose to, so I'm pulling a double and running in the morning and then doing yoga and Pilates after.
I love that the new guy wants to hang out alot except that it makes it a little hard to work out like I was.

Today was a good day either way. I'm glad the summer is turning around for me. After Ohio broke us off I wasn't sure how i'd fair but I bounced back. Dropping pounds and finding a new guy all at once. I can be without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment