Monday, July 30, 2012

Less Than A Week

Oh shit in less than a week I will be on the beach in a bikini with the boyfriend. SCARY!!!
I weighed myself tonight at 99.6 which is not terrible for the shit I have been eating but I really want to be 95 though I will settle for 98 at least for this trip. I keep eating so so so so so so so bad! I'm trying to make up for it with exercise but it's hard with the boy wanting to hang out all the time and me wanting to hang out with him too. Luckily tonight he had to close so hanging out wasn't an option. So I swam 100 laps, jogged/walked 10 miles, 500 abs and 100 squats.
As much as I like working out it is no substitute for eating well. Exercise will make me strong and toned which is nice but what good is muscle if it is hiding under all my fat? All it does is make me look fatter!!
Oh shit...I have less than a week. shit shit shit

No comments:

Post a Comment