Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back From Vaca and Terrified for Weigh In

Just returned from my family vacation. I actually didn't eat too badly except for breakfasts. My breakfasts were very high carbs but then we would literally walk from 11am until 530pm when we would come back to freshen up for the evening during which time I would snack on some grapes. Around 6 we would start walking around again and ate dinner about 8  (which I ate a salad most nights except for last night where i messed up and ate some of my sisters french fries) and then walked more until about 11 or 12 when we returned to the hotel to sleep. Friday I was lucky and was able to squeeze an hour and a half of work out time. I ran 30 min, did 500 abs, did the cycle for 30 min at a cool down pace and then stretched. It was glorious. Despite being relatively good I'm terrified to weigh myself. I have to weigh myself tomorrow morning so I know what I'm working with this week and how much I need to drop before Saturday which is when I leave for my beach vacation.
I have never been this terrified to weigh myself. I just want to live in the dark and not admit to myself what a fat lard i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment