Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday.....

So it's friday which means three things 1.skimpy dresses 2.drinking 3.boys touching my body
This drives my head freaking insane!!!

Skimpy dresses just remind me how much i need to lose (maybe its good motivation?)
Drinking helps me forget about not liking my body BUT theres a ton of empty calories in alcohol
And while its nice having guys tell me how amazing they believe i look (beer goggles much?) having their hands going across my flabby stomach sends me into a world of want to make myself start purging again
(haven't purged for almost a year and don't intend to start again...i like my teeth too much haha)

But atleast this means its the weekend!! Got a job interview tommorrow freaking out! I really need this job, not only because of the money but because I dont want to sit at my house all winter break. If I'm home all day I will binge for sure. Working will keep me busy and from eating. I need this freaking job!!!


Food so far today:
Coffee
Muffin with Egg on it (scraped off the gross cheese...why is the world do obsessed with doing everything in its power to make people fat and gross???)
Fruit

Food for the rest of the day (I hope):
Salad
Cheerios

Salad

Vodka (no chasers)

and then I want to try to get in a half hour run, abs, dips and squats.


Wish me luck =)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment