Thursday, November 3, 2011

Adios Exercise Science

So I've decided to switch my major... ready for the reason?
My major hurt my head too much.

I was an exercise science major which means taking a whole bunch of wellness classes. How was I supppose to not eat when every day I entered a class where they were telling me how unhealthy it was not to eat or too eat so little. In highschool it was easy to lie to myself that eating lettuce for every meal would be healthy, but here not so much.

When school first started I got down to 99lbs which was awesome, but once i got more comfortable around my surroundings and told myself I had to start eating 'healthy' and 'normal' i gained back up to 107lbs. I'm tired of it and I just want to feel thin again like my old high school self. I want to get to 95lb and maybe even 89 if I'm lucky. These are all still numbers in my healthy bmi range because I"m so short, they are just the lowest I can be without being underweight.

I'm quitting my major because I want to lie to myself again.
It was easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment