Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Idea

Well last night didnt go as planned, i ended up nibbling on some things at the party and then when i got home i ate two pieces of that fucking banana cake stuff. It gets me every time *sigh*
Plus i didn't get to weigh myself at work yesterday so i still have no idea what my current weight is.

So i have a new plan. I'm still going to try for the one meal a day thing (namely breakfast) and definitly no more than two (breakfast and dinner) and then i'm slowly going to start fasting.
Saturday will be a full day fast, nothing but liquids and then next week thursday and saturday will but full day fasts and then tuesday, thursday and saturday...you get the idea until i eventually make it up to a full week fast and then i'll work my way back down.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that i can pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment