Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Failure...

Failed yesterday
plans got messy so we didnt end up going to dinner, which should have been a good thing but then i ended up eating a mini pizza, some cookies, brownies and cake what the fucking hell was i thinking
i bargained with myself and said i'd try again today, which i will but its still no excuse for yesterday.
Whatever, i gotta keep going. So far today I've had ice coffee, mini pizza and two slices of banana bread (gets me every time) luckily i'm done for now and i work until seven tonight and have a party right after so i wont have time to eat again today. thank fucking gosh.
I think i'm going to weigh myself during my break today since my scale here doesn't work, i haven't weighed myself in ages so i'm really terrified of what its going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment