Saturday, January 1, 2011

Par-tee and a lil bit of drama...

Par-tee!!
first i went to the bestie's house, we got ready and complained about how we wished we could just lounge around and not go out that night, but of course we had to see everyone. She decided she wanted to come with me to the parties instead of me just dropping her off at her other friends drinking party. First we went to my parents where i changed because i looked like a whore in my dress, i changed into leggings and super short flowy dress with my five inch stilettos. I wanted to wait until my aunt and cousins got there but they were taking a long time so we ended up leaving to go to my one of my friends from grade schools party. it was lame so we stayed for half hour max and then went back to my house to see my aunt. i love my aunt so much. she's not my real aunt anymore because she and my uncle got a divorce, but honestly she knows more about my than my dad's brother. she's scared to lose us because we are practically her family, so she works hard at keeping us close. she's really down to earth and is always ready to talk and lend an ear, esp if i want an adult opinion that isn't my parents. after my house we went to saras, which was awesome. there werent many people there but the few who were there were wonderful. we took a 'family picture' which is a tradition with that group it turned out really cute. eventually we left and decided to stop in at my bffs family party at her grandmas because she lives by sara. i enjoyed my time there, her family is really nice. eventually we made to melissas. it was super awkward so we ended up bailing with my bff's boyfriend and going back to saras. a couple more people had arrived and we started the new year off classy...with some sparkling grape juice lol =)


the drama:
sara and my friend becca both had a crush on this guy we will call him...Baby, because he skipped a grade making him a year younger than us (this is the guy that i went ice skating with along with south carolina and his sister) Well Becca decided to back off because she figured she wouldnt have a chance since sara is amazing both in looks and personality, plus she started hanging with a different group. sara still has a thing for him and is taking him to our schools dance. i think he's a super sweet guy, he's the real gentleman type. we'll talk when we hang out and lately we've messaged on fb. well tonight he talked to me alot and kept asking my opinion on everything. i try not to flirt with him too much but i'm really just a flirty person by nature...plus having this guy actually like me would be an honor because ALOT of girls have liked him (four of my friends have and they arent even all in the same group) but i didn't think he'd ever actually like me or act like it if he did.
but tonight he messaged me after getting back from saras, to make sure i didn't take offense to some joking comment he said about me dressing slutty or something, i don't really remember it so it couldnt have been that bad. but anyways we were talking and he ended up saying he thought it was cute how short i was, and that he wished i was going to the dance because itd be more fun, and he thinks it will be weird because he nos sara likes him but he doesn't like her back and he asked for my number etc etc.
he hasn't said he likes me or anything, so hopefully i'm being cocky and he actually doesn't. i'm sure this whole thing sounds really grade school, but it just makes me nervous. i love to flirt, even with guys i don't want to get with. he's super fun and easy to talk to you so flirting with him comes really natural. but obviously i don't want to hurt sara at all. i want to be able to keep talking to him and i won't be able to do that if he actually says he likes me. because as bad as i am about putting girlfriends before boys, i have to put sara first.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I finally got a chance to catch up on all your posts. I missed you.

    It sounds like this boy really does like you, but it's good you want to put your friend first. I'm super flirty by nature too, even though I've had the same boyfriend for over 4 years, I can't help it. :) I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete