Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prone to Lies?

So just a quick recap of last night
I ended up telling my parents i was spending the night at my friends house and i spent the night with the lovely hurt at his brothers house. it was really nice tho i decided i hate sharing a bed even if it is with him. the night didn't really feel that special it just felt nice...and normal as if we spend the night together all the time

I decided that this ed makes me prone to lying. I've become so use to having a hidden agenda when it comes to food that lying about other agendas is almost as easy. Like lying about my where abouts last night doesn't even make me feel guilty, lying about drinking and things i do with boys doesn't either. Is it just because I'm a bad daughter? I don't feel like it is...i honestly think that because i've grown up lying about what i'm eating or why i'm working out so much etc etc i've learned to just tell everyone what they want to hear so i can just live my life the way i want to.

Ask Me No Questions I'll Tell You No Lies
Never Trust Me To Tell You
What I See Through These Eyes

1 comment:

  1. Isnt that funny I was the same I would lie about anything and everything just to keep people happy but I am slowly but surely learning that those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind!! I try to the tell the truth as often as i can now, at the end of the day it is MY life!!

    Bree =)

    ReplyDelete