Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's Over: Finding Balance

Yesterday during school i decided this has to end. I can't live like this, starving myself one day and having a horrible binge the next. Food is always on my mind and I'm constantly filled with some sort of anxiety about my next meal or lack there of. I want to major in exercise science and help other people with their health, but how can i do that when i won't even take care of myself? So i'm starting over. No more of this starvation life style where i ways feel grumpy and exhausted. I'm going to start really taking control and finding some sort of balance in my life. I might not be able to control my friends, my family, my schooling or the boys in my life, but i can control what i do and how i treat myself and my body.
If i want other people to treat me with respect i have to start treating myself with respect.

So i did some research today about balanced meals and exercise, it's going to be hard because its more complicated than just not eating, i have to eat at certain times and make sure certain things are in each meal, but i am determined to make this work. i will take control. i will be healthy. and i will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment