Saturday, December 18, 2010

Not Exactly As Planned

So today hasn't gone exactly as planned.
I'm probably not going to hit up the gym because i'm not suppose to go after dark. But I'm not too upset about it because after shopping i ended up going to the city again with my brother and that involved alot of walking around, plus since he's usually away at school i figured the bonding time would be good. It def didn't burn enough calories but if i consider today an off day then that's alright. I've been eating alot of sweets today so that is terrible. My parents got doughnuts this morning and i had some, and then later my brother saw this really cool cupcake place and said we had to get some so i had a cup cake too. Those are the only things i've had today, and if i can keep it like that then maybe I can live with myself, but I think i'll probably have some chili tonight for dinner.

I got a new notebook today =) I am obsessed with notebooks!! It has the horizon with an outline of a flying bird and at the bottom it says "i want to float away" i thought it was extremely fitting for my state of mind these days. I also got one for my sister that was a bunch of scribbles and it says "don't box me in", which i think is great for her cause i feel like my parents are always trying to make her like me and brother (really into school, organization and being healthy) but she's her own person, she's artsy and unique and i love her to pieces just that way.

1 comment:

  1. I love notebooks too, and I love the way you found a way to encourage your sister to be the way she is with the notebook, very cool. I've been eating a lot of sweets lately too. Blame it on Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete