Thursday, December 20, 2012

Keeping Up

So I didn't make it to the library this morning...rain makes me lazy. I did however keep myself from entering the death trap that is my pantry. I even stayed away from the box of doughnuts sitting on the kitchen table. I had two cups of coffee this morning with a dash of skim milk, so I'm a little shaky from the caffeine ..I love it..
I work 6 hours today and since I'll wear my tall wedges and be on my feet all day I'm not hating myself too much for not working out. As long as I don't eat today I can forgive myself for the lack of workout motivation. For me diet means  more than working out when it comes to looking good because I already have the muscle underneath all this fat from times when I do get motivated.
I know I can do this....
I want this...

No comments:

Post a Comment