Thursday, July 12, 2012

Time Will Tell

I had a terrible binge Tuesday night but luckily I worked 11-7 on Wednesday and was only able to eat breakfast and then a small dinner after I got back from the run. I didn't weigh myself that night but after my run I was 100.6lbs not terrible for having the binge.

I was suppose to have a best friend night last night (with our schedules we are forced to plan out hang time) but she got mad at me during the day because I said some stupid stuff about her boyfriend being from a different background, which is true but she thought I was trying to say I thought he was less than us which is not the case at all. I don't think someone is better than anyone else with how they were raised. Background is just background. It's like when you're telling a story and give them background so they understand why things happened as they did. I was just trying to explain that I understood why it was so hard for him to be okay with having to work all the time instead of seeing his friend where as we have accepted the fact since high school that we have to bust out butts for a couple of years so that we can live the life styles that our parents have shown us. She was very ticked and then had a bad day at work so she wasn't going to come over. I felt so bad I didn't mean for it to some out that way at all. She was eventually fine and ended up coming over late but I was glad she was able to see past my stupidness

Tonight I am hanging out with Sky and apparently he told my best friend  he is going to ask me to be official tonight. =) I want to be but I'm scared because even though I want it now I don't know what I'll want down at school.
Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment