Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beach Body: 2

In
Blue Berry Pancakes
Apple
Coffee
Hamburger
Salad
Baked Beans
Apple


Out
Worked Birthday Party
10 Lunges
5 mile run
300 abs
30 min yoga


I have decided that being an event planner is a great job. While all the other ladies will be sitting around on their bums at their desks all day I will be running around getting things accomplished. Grant it I sweated up a storm today, so I didn't look too nice by the end of the work day. But who cares I was on my feet moving the whole time. Calories burnt =)

So I have a new idea. Maybe I can try myself to be done with a meal but always finishing my meal with an apple. Then once i'm trains to view my apple as the end of a meal I can eat the apple sooner and sooner and my body with automatically thing I've had a meal...or at least my mind will tell my fat self to not anymore after.It's worth a shot.

1 comment: